Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday ah. Monday.......










Well it is Monday to be sure. I awoke after the Kaboom went off, this is the Chumby Snooze Button, got to love the Chumby, it was hard for me to get up at 6AM. Had a shower, got everything in order : my pills, shaving, got my cloths on, and made it upstairs. Had Oatmeal with Blueberries for breakfast and a small orange juice. Then I took the dog for a walk. I should have gone to http://farmerboy.com/ for the Pan Cake Special, I will have to go on Tuesday. It is less that a dollar for three pan cakes with syrup. The are running this special with Petrini's Italian Restaurant‎ who have also been in business for 50 years. They have Spaghetti with Garlic Bread for under a dollar too. We may have to go there for dinner.









Let see, after 11:30 AM I had everything done for the day, which is good. My aphasia is coming along in fits and starts. I am well over the Strokism, the aphasia is another thing. It is part of the strokism, entirely part of the strokism. Every day I feel just a inch better. Which is great, I just want the aphasia to be over, but, it is coming a inch maybe two inches at a time. I know El Boss want me to be well. Right now I feel like each day I know it and can do it but I can not speak it. Which is trouble, a lot of trouble. All I can do is go with it.












No comments: